Deals Done & Representative Engagements
Trinity Law Group attorneys draw from the depth and breadth of their considerable experience and competence to provide advice, representation and guidance superior to the counsel sought at much larger firms. We are proud to have nurtured a number of leading companies from inception and to provide invaluable counsel to extremely successful entrepreneurs and industry visionaries.
The below deals are some of the reported transactions which Trinity Law Group lawyers negotiated, structured, documented and closed with their clients.
Sustainable Real Estate Solutions, Inc. (SRS) acquired Buonicore Partners, Inc. (BPI) in a reverse triangular merger in connection with a recapitalization of SRS and a private placement of Class B shares of SRS preceded by a conversion of BPI’s predecessor into a Delaware corporation. Trinity Law Group served as counsel in the transactions providing representation of SRS and deal design. Read more
Rage Frameworks, a Westwood, MA based service provider of big data and business process automation solutions, received growth capital from Kayne Partners. Trinity Law Group represented its client, Rage Frameworks in this private equity transaction. Kayne Partners is the growth private equity group of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors. Read more >
Brown & Brown wraps up year with acquisition of Trinity Law Group clients, Florida-based Gilbert RV, Inc. and Recreation Insurance Management, Inc., providers of casualty and other insurance products and services to the recreation business sector. Read more >
Trinity Law Group clients Cognition Networks LLC and Agile Radio Systems, Inc., merged into Powerwave Cognition, Inc. in a joint venture with Powerwave Technologies, (NASDAQ:PWAV) supplier of wireless solutions for wireless networks.
Pure Volume, new music website was purchased by SpinMedia (formerly BuzzMedia). Trinity Law Group represented the founders/sellers in this web property sale.
Virb, a social website development solution provider, was acquired by (mt) Ventures, the web property division of MediaTemple. Trinity Law Group represented the founders/sellers in this web property sale.
Trinity Law Group lawyers served as counsel to Corporate Fundamentals and its parent, Rage Fundamentals, in connection with the sale of the portfolio subsidiary and its India knowledge facility to Hemscott PLC, at the time of the acquisition a publicly traded United Kingdom information services holding company. Rage Frameworks provides enterprise mission critical Business Process Automation and Big Data solutions and products as a managed service, based on its pioneering and patented technology.
The Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG), a leading IT industry analyst and strategic consulting organization, purchased the operating assets of Data Management Consulting Services, LLC, doing business as “CentricInfo”, a provider of IT Advisory Services for Data Management in the Big Data consulting space. Trinity Law Group represented the seller.
Hometown America, a national operator of manufactured home communities acquired Miller Woods & River Bend, a 55+ retirement community. Trinity Law Group represented the seller.
Makhsoom.com, an online deals website located in the Middle East (Lebanon, Eqypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Jordan), was represented by Trinity Law Group in its acquisition of group buying business assets from a large U.S. company in the daily deal space.
Trinity Law Group represented Teranode, Inc. in the acquisition of technology and other intellectual property from Teranode Corporation.
Other Deals Done, Engagements and Representations
Trinity Law Group Attorneys have over 75 years experience practicing law at the level of specialized attorneys at larger, "powerhouse" law firms. Their stellar careers have provided deep and extensive experience and broad competence.
Below are examples of transactions, representations and counseling engagements by Trinity Law Group lawyers. For more examples, see Our Practice, Our Attorneys and International Engagements, Cross Border Transactions & Global Clients.
- Represented a Trinity Law Group manufacturing client in connection with the sale of a manufacturing line of business, including transfers of equipment, intellectual property including website, domain name and trademarks, and other assets.
- Represented a Trinity Law Group client in connection with a secured working capital term loan from a venture capital fund and an angel investor, with temporary investment contract equity interest component.
- Represented a Trinity Law Group client in connection with the structuring and sale of investment contracts under which investor funds were used for trading capital in the trading of utility products.
- Established two hedge funds to enable a Trinity Law Group client to engage in investment in (i) mortgage backed securities and (ii) asset backed securities (ABS) which could be used to secure loans under the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank’s Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF), and simultaneously with each such investment to obtain a TALF loan to finance the Fund's purchase at the maximum possible leverage, and then either hold the financed position until maturity of the ABS or the TALF loan, or sell the ABS and prepay the TALF loan at an earlier time. Trinity Law Group also represented the second fund in connection with the documentation for the TALF loans.
- Represented a Trinity Law Group client software development corporation in connection with a secured working capital loan from Silicon Valley Bank.
- Established an emerging company incubator, including holding company, operating company and portfolio company structure and counseled the holding company through a series of liquidity events.
- Acquisition and related debt/equity financing of two American energy device companies by a publicly traded French company
- Formation of US and off-shore venture capital funds
- Representation of investor funds purchasing Preferred Stock and Convertible Notes in bio-medical and remote device monitoring companies and related governance matters
- Representation of an international telecommunications provider with a large US military contractor in crucial negotiations
- Counsel with respect to the takeover of an optical wireless technology company
- Sale and related acquisition of bio-pharmaceutical research organizations to the largest such firm, a UK based publicly-traded acquirer
- Launch and counsel of a commercial real estate online network and information services company and related private placements
- Represented a client environmental data information company in connection with the sale of stock to an English company investor, with related executive retention arrangements
- Represented a holding company client in connection with the acquisition of a series of Coca-Cola Bottling companies
- Represented a public client holding company in connection with the acquisition of a manufacturing corporation, the later, purchase of several subsidiary businesses, including an English manufacturer, the sale of certain of those businesses (audio speakers, photo development franchises), and the ultimate sale of the overall business to a German company
- Represented a public client holding company in connection with a series of multi-jurisdictional bank loan transactions
- Represented a public environmental holding company in connection with the acquisition of several subsidiary businesses, including a Canadian corporation, and including an exchange of stock registered on SEC Form S-4, several private placements of securities, bank financings, the Company’s initial public offering, subsequent stock registrations, and the disposition of six subsidiaries comprising the client’s environmental consulting division to a pubic utility structured as a group of reverse mergers, and a resulting $35MM working capital bank financing secured by the securities received in the reverse mergers
- Represented a Trinity Law Group client in connection with the sale of a 50% interest in an alarm services limited liability company to the other 50% member
- Legal and structural deal analysis and due diligence in a number of business contexts